- The de-husked seed that remains after the seed coat is milled off which is rich with starch and fatty acid and is used as cattle feed.
- Isabgol Lali contains 30-40% Crude Protein and Isabgol Gola contain about 18-20% CP on dry matter basis. Due to it being rich in protein, it not only increases the milk production but also improves the digestive system and keeps cattle healthy.
- This is one of the finest dairy cattle feed which provides best possible nutrition to the cattle.
- Protein: 38 – 39%* [NDDB, Anand]
- Fat: 18 – 20* [NDDB, Anand]
How to use:
- Take round tub as per requirement.
- Add Udaan Lali Feed in it.
- Add water for soaking the lali feed.
- Remain the feed for 6 – 8hr.